Contributing your time and energy is valuable to us! Do you have a passion for the environment and a valuable skill that you are willing to share? The Missouri Coalition for the Environment is always looking for dedicated people to devote their time, energy, and talents to our organization. Some of the volunteer skills we are looking for are:
- Data entry and office work
- Events assistance (including working at the MCE booth at environmental events)
- Website content management (joomla)
- Social media promotion
- Graphic Design
- Outreach and networking
Internships are located in our St. Louis headquarters at 3115 S. Grand Blvd., Ste. 650, St. Louis, MO 63118 and are unpaid, unless otherwise specified. We can work with students to obtain college credit and are usually an eligible entity for public service stipends. Our office is accessible by metrolink and metrobus and there are bike racks up and down the street. There is free parking across the street on Hartford behind the Commerce Bank Building.
SUMMER 2018 INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
College/Grad. Student Application process - DEADLINE to apply: March 16, 2018
1. Complete this general application form.
2. Submit the relevant documents as requested for the specific position you are seeking (e.g. resume, cover letter, writing sample).
3. Internships are unpaid unless otherwise indicated. A limited number of $1,000 stipends are available through the Conservation Fellowship. If you would like to apply for a stipend please indicate that on your application form and we will send you an application.
**Your application will not be considered until BOTH the general application and the additional requested documents are received.
What St. Louis Has to Offer During Your Internship
St. Louis is one of the most livable cities in the country. The cost of living can’t be beat and the summer is full of free events, such as Shakespeare in the Park, outdoor concerts, and free yoga at the Tower Grove Farmer’s Market. And with Food Truck Fridays across the street and all that South Grand has to offer, including the best Thai and Ethiopian for starters, you'll get to experience a variety of St. Louis flavors. And St. Louis needs environmentalists. Sure, you can go to Portland or Boston or San Diego, but if you want to understand truly the challenges facing environmentalists, Missouri is the place.